The Historic Appomattox Railroad Festival Beauty Pageant will be held at the Appomattox Inn & Suites. This is an indoor event. Contestants and one parent/guardian have free entry to the event. Admission will be $5/person, children 10 & under are free.
Rules for 2023 Appomattox Railroad Festival Beauty Pageant
- The contestant does not have to be a resident or student in Appomattox County.
- A non-refundable payment of $45 is required for entry. This is a fundraiser for the Historic Appomattox Railroad Festival and all proceeds from this event help to fund the many aspects of the festival. This fee can be sponsored by local businesses, families, neighbors, etc. No refunds will be given unless the pageant is canceled.
- Please mail all entry forms and fees to: Appomattox Railroad Festival ATTN: Donna Preston, 513 P.O. Box 513, Appomattox, VA 24522 or call (434) 221-6809 to hand deliver. *Please note the deadline to register and have sponsor checks in is September 11th*
- Please make checks payable to Appomattox Railroad Festival memo: Pageant Fee
- Practice will be held at the Appomattox Inn & Suites. We will run through each category. The date and time will be announced upon registration.
- Winners will have the opportunity to be the in the Historic Appomattox Railroad Festival Parade.
- Winners will also have pictures taken and submitted to the Times Virginian Newspaper, The Appomattox Railroad Festival website, and Facebook page.
- *Contestants need to arrive dressed and ready for the event. This includes hair and makeup. *